Our "5 in 1" Turning Assistant DELUXE PLUS 4 from TruckWarn, with valid "General Operating Permit" (ABE), is a unique assistance system for monitoring the right side of the truck when turning.
Even the "best professional driver" cannot monitor a blind spot with the naked eye, likewise no turning assistant alone can prevent accidents. The combination of a sophisticated TruckWarn turn-off assistant and a professional driver can help. Avoid turning accidents and protect the weaker road users, such as cyclists, e-scooters and pedestrians.
The TruckWarn turn-off assistant DELUXE PLUS 4 uses four special ultrasonic sensors to actively warn of obstacles (potential hazards) and thus supports the driver in his daily work. The system has three adjustable warning zones and functions consistently reliably during the day and at night. The LED display and the warning tone are individually adjustable, and the warning tone is also suitable for hearing aid users.
The warning zones are activated by GPS speed signal and blinker. There are three safety zones as optimal warning zones in the blind spot. Bicyclists, people, vehicles and also side barriers are detected.
If you compare the initial cost with the potential damage, material alone, this investment pays for itself in a very short time.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Our "5 in 1" in the TruckWarn Turning Assistant DELUXE PLUS 4
- Control over the blind spot
- With camera and monitor system
- Also serves as lane change assistance
- XXL detection range due to special sensors
- Protection against maneuvering damage, also to own vehicle
- Turning assistant (blind spot warning) for trucks with ABE
- Installation possible with any construction and vehicle height
- Latest ultrasonic technology
- 4 ultrasonic XXL sensors
- Detection range of the sensors adjustable
- Warning tone also suitable for hearing aid users
- Activation by GPS and flasher
- Functions consistently reliable day and night
- Maintenance-free (long-term cost-neutral)