The TruckWarn turn assist system FLEX BUS 2.0, as a system with 1 main unit and 2 cameras, monitors the blind spot next to the vehicle and offers a flexible monitoring range of 15 meters to 28 meters, so that the entire vehicle length can be monitored and cyclists can be detected much earlier and even at higher speeds.
The driver can be flexibly alerted to various hazards by LEDs on the A-pillar and additionally by a warning tone or a vibration pad.
The TruckWarn FLEX system replaces the human eye to a certain extent by means of the latest artificial intelligence technology, in that 2, 3 or 4 cameras monitor the blind spot for people and cyclists while driving and in particular when turning.
Bicyclist warning can be used due to the larger monitoring range from 0 km/h to 50 km/h.
In addition, a monitor can display the blind spot on the right or optionally camera image 3+4 and provide optimal support when turning or reversing.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Advantages over standard systems
- 2, 3 or 4 cameras see more than one
- much larger monitoring area compared to BMVI standard, with 15 to 28 meters
- Bicyclists can be detected much earlier and at higher speed
- 2 monitoring zones flexibly adjustable from 0.3 to 4 meters wide
- flexibly adjustable warnings for each warning zone, e.g. additional alarm sound, additional LED display or vibration pad
- flexible activation of additional warnings via turn signal, steering angle and speed
- incl. flexible GPS activation: from 1 - 30 km/h (minimum requirement) or also from 0 - 50 km/h
- optional: 7 inch monitor with flexible display of single camera images or split display with camera 3 + 4
- Update function and thus flexibly adaptable to future developments and extensions to new UN/ECE regulations
- Dashcam function: the main units can record the camera images and serve to relieve the driver in the event of an accident
- Stop function
- One of the largest monitoring areas on the market
Per main unit (connected with 2 cameras)
- Operating temperature: -20° - +75°C
Storage temperature: -40° - +125°C
Operating current: <= 1000 mA
Operating voltage: 9 - 32 Volt
Rated voltage: 12/24 Volt DC
- Operating temperature: -40° - +85°C
- Storage temperature: -40° - +125°C
- Operating current: <= 100 mA
- Rated voltage: 7 - 16 Volt DC
- Protection class: IP68
- System with 1 main unit and 2 cameras