The TruckWarn turn assist system FLEX truck monitors the blind spot next to the vehicle and offers a flexible monitoring range of 15 metres to 20 metres, so that the entire length of the vehicle can be monitored. and cyclists can be detected much earlier and also at higher speeds.
The driver can be flexibly alerted to various hazards by LEDs on the A-pillar and additionally by a warning tone or a vibration pad.
The TruckWarn FLEX system replaces the human eye to a certain extent with the latest artificial intelligence technology, as 2 cameras monitor the blind spot for people and cyclists while driving and especially when turning.
The cyclist warning can be used from 0 km/h to 50 km/h due to the larger monitoring range.
In addition, a monitor can display the blind spot on the right or optionally camera image 3+4 and provide optimum support when turning or reversing.
Advantages over standard systems
- 2 cameras see more than one
- considerably larger monitoring range compared to BMVI standard, with 15 to 20 metres
- Cyclists can thus be detected much earlier and at higher speeds
- 2 monitoring zones flexibly adjustable from 0.3 to 4 metres
- flexibly adjustable warnings for each warning zone, e.g. additional alarm sound, additional LED display or vibration cushion
- flexible activation of additional warnings via indicator, steering angle and speed
- incl. flexible GPS activation: from 1 - 30 km/h (minimum requirement) or also from 0 to 50 km/h
- optional: monitor with flexible display of individual camera images or split display with camera 3+4
- Update function and thus flexibly adaptable to future developments and extensions to new UN/ECE regulations
- Dashcam function: The main units can record the camera images and serve to relieve the driver in the event of an accident
- Payback effect by preventing various accidents involving people, cyclists or even vehicles
- One of the largest monitoring areas on the market
per main unit (connected to 2 cameras)
- Operating temperature: -20° - +75°C
- Storage temperature: -40° - +125°C
- Operating current: <= 1000 mA
- Operating voltage: 9 - 32 volts
- Rated voltage: 12/24 volts DC
- Operating temperature; -40° - +85°C
Storage temperature; -40° - +125°C
Operating current: <= 100 mA
Rated voltage: 7 - 16 volts DC
Protection class: IP68
FLEX LKW 2.0
- System with 1 main unit and 2 cameras
FLEX LKW 3.0
- System with 2 main units and 3 cameras
FLEX LKW 4.0
- System with 2 main units and 4 cameras